The Tulipians pre- schools are dedicated to children and to the fulfillment of their most basic needs:
- The need to know “I am a worthy person, a loveable person, a capable person”.
- The need for a stimulating and ordered environment.
- The need for loving guidance to foster the growth of a free and open spirit.
- The need to develop critical “life skills” such as decision making, thinking for oneself, creating, and getting along with others.
- The need to view all experiences in a positive light.
- Fulfillment of these needs leads to a happily integrated person who can successfully meet life’s challenges and make a creative contribution to our society. The child is then truly master of his own destiny.